Clicker Paint is the essential partner to Clicker 5. The two programs integrate fully, adding a further dimension to Clicker talking books and opening up an extensive range of additional language and literacy activities.
- The paint program for Clicker: Adds painting features to Clicker 5, offering a whole new range of learning opportunities.
- Boost independence for emerging writers: Early writers can paint a picture to show the main idea, helping them to think about what they want to write.
- Engage and motivate developing writers: Students create talking books with their own pictures, words and voice.
- Stimulate language development for early learners and English language learners: Early language learners develop speaking and listening skills using voice recording and spoken instructions.
- Promote active comprehension for all abilities: Students demonstrate comprehension and illustrate their writing.
- Extend learning opportunities across the curriculum: Hundreds of activities, covering a range of curriculum areas.
- Accessible for all: More access for switch users than any other paint application.
- Use on Windows or Mac computers